Wednesday, October 11, 2006

rob-b-hood

tiring day. super tirering. because, i woke up at 5am to study. i did maths. hoho. it's just a trial run lah. if i can take it. result: ok lor~~
school was bad.. and maths is super duper boring. boring until want to sleep. boriing until nothing to do. so self-entertain a bit with hp.. blah blah~~

after school meet wendy and hanyi watch rob-b-hood. something cropped up, in the end, wait for her friends for 90 minutes! pissed off sia. the last time my sister's tutor made me wait for 40 minutes, i dedicated one entry on my blog blasting him. now wait for them for 90 minutes. bloody hell!

but the movie made me laugh all right.. laugh until dont know like what. the baby mathew soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now, i just feel like doing nothing. just lie on bed sleep. and i havent touch my books yet. shit!

No comments: