Friday, May 18, 2007

random thoughts again

hmms.... i have been high over my yan jing tang guo these 2 days.
haha
bo bian... because new de mah... haha
JingTing thought i have a crush on him.
but i dont lah... i know it myself... =D
PeiShan hear me say about him until she feels like meeting him...
haha. sometime later ba, girl. =D

hmms....
tuesday went back to collect my leaving cert....
saw my Os result....
demoralised seh....
i know lah.
the time when i gt my results, i was happy.
coz i gt scored better than expected,
i passed english, scored distinction for lit, scored a B for maths, broke the f9 curse for amaths.
but i am seriously demoralized, when i saw my science result.
until now... haish. high expectations, crap results. sians.....

anyway.... i saw wendy. so qiao lo. haha
AND I SAW MIAORU!!!!!
yeah!!! haha
so long nv see miaomiao le...
and she dedicated a post for me leh.. special request de.. haha.
i love u girl.....
we talked about some things.
and i feel that we are really drifting apart.
though we still cn catch up a bit lah..
haish.. dont know what to say. duno how to describe.. bluahs.

this slacker girl here is now trying to be hardworking.
before she regrets nt listening to lectures,
sleeping during lectures.
but the problem is, she has been saying that since last week.
but she has only started it yest, during free time, for 2 hrs.
working on InChem tutorial.
and abt 1 and a half hr on PhyChem.
haish...
her determination very weak leh....
tsk tsk...
*nids motivation badly*.
ok~ she will now go do her tutorial.
bye~

eye-candy~~~~

No comments: