Tuesday, May 29, 2007

tolerance, endurance, patience

tolerance, patience, endurance. i guess that's what made me stay in g2000 for 6 months. haha. to think that time has passed so fast. i have actually worked in g2000 for 6 months. my contract has ended. haha

hmms... thinking back now, i remembered the first day i entered there. i ws trained by then DOM- stanley. omg. he was so strict lo.... taught me so many things at 1 go.... as though the slow me could rmb. but until nw, i still rmb. haha. then XiaoXuan so strict with me sumore.... scary~~ i also remember my first post about work. i blogged that there were nothing much, nothing special. but subsequently, there were more and more updates on work. spewing vulgarities, venting anger, sharing joy(playing at chalet) and unhappiness (***) and so on....

working there has also widen my circle of friends. Wendy and i became closer due to XXX (though we have drifted apart again.. =( ]. getting to know new friends like saobao Leizl, Claire, Jonathan (PeePee), Derick, Suriati (milk), Lisa (PeiPei), HuiXuan, JianWei (帅哥). of course, not forgetting my 爱人 Jazz!!! haha. oh ya, and nt forgetting my neighbours, Leon (ah boy)[bossini] and Thomas [SooKee] haha.

learnt alot from the seniors too.... funny Elaine mummy-to-be, SooBee, XiaoXuan, Kally korkor, Hafizah, Kim.... haha. btw, how cn i nt learnt anything under XiaoXuan lo... she's so strict.... im still scared of her.... @_@

6 months leh.... unbelivable right? i feel like opening champenge to celebrate. but i underage ah... haha. anyway, nothing to celebrate too... haha. hopefully still cn endure abit longer ah... so no need take money from parents... hah.

No comments: