Wednesday, May 02, 2007

in school nw

haha
i am in NYP school library.
why?
because i screwed up my inorganic chemistry mindomo mindmap.
so i have to redo.
plus the microbiology a research.
or can someone straight away tell me,
e coli bacteria performs aerobic respiration or anaerobic respiration when in nutrient broth and agar slants.
m. luteus bacteria performs aerobic or anaerobic respiration when i nutrient broth and agar slants?
sians.
how i wish mr lai and mr hafiz is with me...
or better still... they are my lecturers for microbiology and chemistry. haha

*****
later still got wushu training
hope it wont be too tough.
oh shit!
i just remembered.
i should be studying my inorganic chemistry now. now using the com leh....
wth.
i love inorganic chemistry... hehehe.
i dont like physical chemistry.
or rather
i rather count the number of moles in a compound or whatever
rather than learning physics.
bleahs. >.<
physics not nice
chemistry is nicer.
yeahs!!!

No comments: