Friday, July 13, 2007

i saw this on PeiPei's blog. and i really thought it was... hmm.. true.
haah.. i am too lazy to type everything out. so i am just going to copy them from her blog and re edit them. =)

*credits to PeiPei*

'At my workplace, theres 2 gangs. I don't mean segregation, its more like a foodie mini gang. The 1st gang is the bubbletea gang. I myself love bubbletea, then theres also PeiPei, Elaine & Evelyn. The 2nd gang is the 包 gang, the Ho Kee 包 from B1 of Tampines Mall is a must try! Yum. Theres of course myself in this gang, then theres Soo Bee-jie & PeiPei.' i guess we are trying ti recruit more people into these gangs. hahah.

my jiejie say she will invest 10 bucks for the milubing album i have been wanting to buy for so long..... yeahs!!!!!!!! hhaah. i think i should buy it fast, in case she changes her mind anytime. hahaha..... YEAHS!!! 10 bucks leh. that is almost half the price. heh heh. i love jie jie. ^^v

No comments: