Thursday, July 12, 2007

im bored

i am bored....
im stuck with my inorganic chemistry report....
and my eyes are closing....
sad...
today worked.
the madness has started... with the 50% thingy...
die die die...
these people are nv neat.
these people are forever so kiasu....
me one small person serve 4 to 5 customers at one time???
wth...
but i like these sales.
coz it will also be the time when i dun really need to spend big bucks on my clothes
i bought a pair of shorts and a top.
hehe.

******
today is evelyn's birthday.
went to suntec to celebrate it with her.
and we bought donuts.
hehe
i bought mint dark choc donut.
but have to ask Dionis help me take home
coz i going to work, then abit late mah
later they see le, know i go gai gai then late for work
i willl die ah...
haha.

today is tiring..
my eyes are closing soon.
my battery is flat.
>.<

No comments: