Monday, July 09, 2007

random murmurs

i've changed my blog title and... ending?? changed it because i suddenly think that if i should forget him, i should not leave those phrases in this skin bahs... it makes myself think that i am dedicating this skim to him AGAIN. and i dont want it! the turtle skin is one, and enough. now, i have changed my blog title dedicating to my eye candy. hehe. and my blog background song... it might not be a mew/ latest song, yet it reminds me of my eye candy whenever i hear it. hehe. everything is all about my eye candy. haha. how come it sounds like i am using my eye candy to tao bi reality? but i want to clarify: i dont have any BGR feelings towards him, i dont have any crush on him... just purely eye candy. PURELY eye candy. can see cannot touch. hehe. =)

No comments: