Monday, January 11, 2010

oh so random & it's just fyp AGAIN!

Alrights, I have decided.
Decided that I reaaaalllllly need to tidy up my stuffs.
those hell lots of stuffs.

my notes...
the first thing I have decided, is to buy those boxes.
the ones from MCKY.
i know, i know,
I've been telling people that those boxes cannot fit my lecture notes.
so I'm gonna get like tons of it or something??
like one box contains one sem of notes???
I know it sounds like crazy. I dun even have the space to put those boxes.
Oh well, i will work something out later after i got it then. HOHO!

my horrible + terrible messy table..
it's just so damn messy.
chargers, wires, everything everywhere.
sometimes, even dear baby doesn't even have a place to sit.
and FYP chiong-ing at this peak period is making things worse.
because tons of papers are all over the place.
& stuffs on my table that cannot be exposed to heat and light too much ain't making it any better because my table is facing the window. -.-
prolly getting a new drawer or something on my desk.
i really cannot stand the mess anymore. i used to be such a neat freak,
and now all these mess. OMG!!!!!!
i think whoever sees all this mess is just gonna faint and go
OMG, how the hell do you work like this,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
then again, that's why it is hardworking slacker, isn't it?
hardworking coz i did work, slacker because i didn't tidy up my place. :P

oh, that damn wardrobe...
that shall come in later.
after i get my fyp done,
after i get my table cleared.
i think by then already CNY period.
hohoho!
the bad thing is, new clothes would be on the way,
while i'm tidying those piles and mountains of clothes.
lalalalala~~~
idk how i am going to do it.
I've got like.. 3 piles of BRAND NEW clothes,
yet i am always telling mummy that.
it's time for shopping, I've got no clothes to wear
HAHAHAHHAA!
oh man.. girls...
lol!!!!!!

*****

counting down 3 days.
3 DAYS!!!!!
i actually skipped TJ training to chiong out my slides
so i can send them to Rachel by today,
so hopefully i get a PASS from her
before i let my accessor faint.

i dun have much expectations for FYP.
i just pray that i don't get shot by weird questions that will leave me stone.
i just pray that i don't get everyone-knows-who.
& if i really get her, *touchwood*
she would be in a great mood, so i won't kena shoot.
oh, &&&&
I HOPE I CAN FINISH EVERYTHING WITHIN 10 MINUTES!!!
THIS IS A GREAT BIG CHALLENGE!

No comments: