Wednesday, January 06, 2010

first and second week of 2010.

hmm.. haven't been blogging much these few days right?
oh well, nothing much happened anyway..
it's just plain work work and work.
& some trainings along the way.
& fyp-ing.

things aside from the usuals..
2nd of Jan, i made a decison to go rot in a polyclinic rather than let my face rot.
ok, i didn't really rot, for 2 reasons.
first, jt was with me, second, i got fast queue. heh!
before seeing doctor, jt was telling me i should just go NSC straight and no need see doc le.
but i didn't want to because the last thing i wanted was to go there.
guess what? ended up Dr.Chin gave me referral to NSC. -.-
of course jt laughed like crazy. inside consultation room somemore. i think she scared Dr.Chin a lil'. LOL!

anyway, maybe because it's 2nd Jan. & the polyclinic was like super packed.
like to the top most max, and roof is gonna burst anytime soon, those type of packed.
even my fast queue also have to wait for like 20 minutes lor!

Uncle Amran gave me special queue number at pharmacy. hoho! 6000 one. hahah!
but Irene BAD BAD BAD! she packed my basket slowly.
know why i know? coz she told me! hahahha! tsk tsk!

after that, went bugis with jt, went to pray, and did a lil' shopping.
it's supposed to be 'a lil'.
it was! but the amount spent wasn't exactly. LOL!
back home, lil' fyp again.

training. the usual stuffs.
sunday was training day again..
taiji in the morning was great. haha
coz my kong tui can go up A LIL'
at least it didnt pull my whatever veins or others, unlike last week.
night training was as usual. guided the kids a lil' here and there. hee~

attachment. as always. for these 24 weeks.
attachment wise..
it's second week at IP.
kinda fun so far.
but THIS WHOLE WEEK NO WARD TOP-UP!!
i'm like so sad can.
this whole week is e-portering and packing and jagar-ing between reception and rx and e-porter. LOL! bumble bee busy!

david got to go baby ward. I DIDN'T! *pouts*
i was stuck in packing files after files la. grrr..
not that i don't like.
i sort of like to pack.
but at this point of time,
i think going to wards is more exciting than packing. coz i get to explore,
know what are the different wards and etc.
maybe one day if i am full timer there, and i'll get to walk around the wards until i am sick and tired of it. HAHAHAH!

oh well, i dun care.
i wanna go baby ward one day. HAHAH!

and there's FYP.presentation's coming in like... 8 days?
oh man.
thanks to my SOS last night, my pathophysiology came out le.
THANK YOU SOS!!!
hahah!
and slides are almost there..
left revise revise and revise!
the last thing i want is shock, stunned and shot in the middle of my head with questions.
oh well, it's late.
gonna bed. hur hur!
nights.
till then:))

No comments: