Saturday, April 10, 2010

Start of work

7th april, my first day of work.
to the place which i last left.
It just felt like the continuation of my attachment.

It's APRIL now.
See how time flies?
4 months ago, I started my attachment @ SGH from SOC.
the first day after work then, I moaned & groaned.
I missed Khairul.
I miss Hougang Polyclinic's life.
I missed capturing rx-s there.
I miss picking & packing there.
I even missed the crowd there.
I missed everyone there.
Now, I still do, especially Uncle Amran,
because he always buy nice & good food for me.
:D

anyway, I'm back @ SGH again.
from a student to a full timer,
things are gonna be different.
everyone still cannot get used to me being a full timer here.
yes, they look at me and think i'm their student still. haha!
i didn't have a buddy attached to me on my first day of work.
i didn't have any orientation on my first day of work.
the first thing i did was to help them clear the crowd. hah!
SO POOR THING RIGHT!!
but i had my fun.
it's my honeymoon period now,
because they give me the chance to learn everything again.
they are closing their eyes to the mistakes i make.
i must take this time and learn well.
heehee!!
jiayou lo!!!!

ps; to love-Z, you all must jy too!!! yeahhhh!!!!!



No comments: