Thursday, April 01, 2010

these days

ain't writing essay to conclude what I have been doing these days.
I've written enough essays. hah!!

summarizing what I have been doing;
it's work & trainings & assisting in coaching.

work at the dental clinic was...
something made me really FARKED UP!
but well, it's settled.
shall not bring it up here. it just spoils my mood.
Thanks Dr Edwin for siding me. & not scolding me as well.
*greatly appreciated*
=)
but other than that, everything had been quite smooth.

yesterday was great.
met rebecca for lunch with Dr Edwin & Katherine.
met irene for dessert at hougang.
chatted with Dr Soh a lil' while waiting for her.
went NYP for training.
did not train much, but i loved PT a lot.

FINALLY!!!
i succeeded in my 下腰
thanks lots to junyuan for her help.
i hope it's not a one day thing.

mac for dinner after that,
& home sweet home.

these few days have been great.
Greenridge junior boys have attained CHAMPIONS!!
great job!!!
xiao niu-s have attained lots of gold, so happy for them. haha!
yea, i'm bias towards them. hahah!!!

that's all.
till then :))

No comments: