Saturday, May 22, 2010

Convocation / Graduation Ceremony


17th May-- The most important day in our life. 

ME!!
the zi lian pictures.



 a gift from Evelyn.
Totally didn't expected it.
Throughly appreciated. 
It's gonna bring back lots of memories =D


They came!
Melissa!

 Sister!

Our Lecturers
Our friends
The legend of the PS team.


 Dr Joel Lee,
Director of SCL

 
 Ms Geraldine Yong,
our mentor & Head of PS Team

 
Mr Kelvin Tan,
he gave me the name 'Kungfu Girl'

 
 Mr Tan Chee Boon,
my ILO when I was attached at Hougang Polyclinic.
& he proudly told my junior,
'I'm so proud of her because she did not cry when I met her.'
:DDD


Ms Teng & Ms Annie
the pretty lecturers who joined only when we were Year 3.
Neverthelss, they are also very fun.
Ms Teng was the one who graded me for my FYP too!


 Dr Henry,
He's like the mad scientist
always cooping in the lab.
You can never reach him via his extension line,
you can only find him in labs day in and out.

 
 From left:
Dr Henry, Ms Annie Ng, Ms Teng, Ms Evonne Ong,
Ms Geraldine Yong, Mr Tan Chee Boon, Mr Kelvin Tan
 THE LEGENDS OF PS!

My classmates
My friends
My cliques
The people who pulled me through my 3 years.
The people who make me smile everyday in school.
The people who cry / grumble with me over tutorials, reports, etc.
The people who always decide with me in the middle of the road in NYP on where to eat for lunch.
The people who play 'oh-ya-bei-ya-som' to decide what to eat.
My bestest, The most unforgettables.

Mohammad Khairulariffin Bin Selamat,
we survived three months of attachment together at Hougang Polyclinic.

 SinKeong,
the funny 'ah beng', and the latest 'big star'

 XinHui, PeiFang, JingQuan, RuiYi
oh, the lab days...
XinHui, the pretty quiet
PeiFang, my first friend when I stepped into this class
JingQuan, the TSO
RuiYi, always & forever remember her laughter

SiauHui, Irene (in poloroid), Dionis
SiauHui, the top student in PS, my lab partner for 2 years
Dionis, the tampines-pasir ris friend, lab & project partner in third year
Irene, FYP buddy







PeiShan, we used to be the closest
then we drifted.
But now, we are still like before
unhappy things have passed, we shall look forward
& i like the fact that you stood by me when i told you about you-know-what

Janella, the leader among us
the class rep
the organiser for practically everything
the craziest girl, Evelyn's bei bei
my room mate when we were in HK
we shared many many secrets. and discussing about guys & gossips

Felyssia, the psyduck
the blurest among us even though she is the eldest
my partner when we were having attachment at SGH
but don't look down on her
she is very independent.

 Evelyn,
we weren't the closest when in our clique
but she will be there when i need to grumble
& she scolds me when I do stupid things too! 
so fierce right!

like what Abu commented on facebook,
Beauty Pageant of the PS team.
Hahah!!!!

like what Janella says,
what makes us different and significant on this important day, 
is this special white coat.
the symbolism of our responsibilities,
the representative of our new beginning as a working adult
the reality of no longer a student.

see? this just marks the end of our three years in Nanyang Polytechnic.
no more rushing for bus 72, no more stoning in lectures, no more dozing off in lectures, no more eating sweets in lectures, no more question marks flying everywhere in lectures, no more long long breaks in between lessons, no more dining out of school during long breaks, no more movies and shoppings at junction 8, amk hub in between lessons or after classes, no more chicken rice, mixed veggie rice, bubble tea from south canteen, no more food from koufu, no more yong tau foo and laksa from north canteen, no more cheap mac, no more scouting of empty tutorial rooms during breaks, no more rushing of projects and reports, no more staying up into the wee hours to rush whatever was not finished, no more grumbling of tests and common tests and exams, no more studying among piles and piles of notes during exams, no more queuing up at printing shop and print notes like crazy before lectures, no more lab sessions, no more lost during labs, no more screwed results, no more HPLC preparations, no more lugging laptop and plug and battery to school, no more slacking and rotting while waiting for time to past, no more rotting in library, no more slacking at air-conditioned club room, no more jeans and sneakers to school, NO MORE T-SHIRT, SHORTS AND SLIPPERS COMBINATION TO SCHOOL!!!!!

No comments: