Saturday, May 15, 2010

Night's out!

TGIF!!!!
Today's Friday, like finally. I've ended & am here happily announced that I survived my closing shift of work. Haha!! I don't know if I should like Fridays anymore, especially when the NUS attachment students as well as my juniors all end work at 530, while I don't. Hahah.. & that's because I am not student! I am full-timer!

Anyway, I got my staff card today. & the picture is simply cui. I don't know why, I think it's the lighting and stuffs. Makes my face look so weird, which was already weird in the first place. Ok, whatever.

& after work, I went for dinner with friend! It was really cool hanging out, really. We went for dinner, & after that friend sent me home. We chatted for like going 3 hours non-stop about tons of things. Got the advises I needed in some sense too. Yeah! :D Thanks, friend! =)

ps, & my decision is more or less made up. It's time to let my coach know. I just hope it will work out. :)

No comments: