Monday, May 31, 2010

happening!!

past week and long weekend had been happening enough.

Tuesday: dinner buffet @ Carousel
ok la, wasn't that bad.
i was sick, so i didn't ate much. not worth my money that time. :X

Wednesday: can't rmb. i think it's nothing but work.

Thursday: general orientation @ PGMI
PGMI is a nice place. the orientation is so-so only.
a lil' boring. the amazing race was.. zzz.
my last day @ hougang cc.
my 'god-son' say he will miss me. haha! i will miss him too.

Friday: public holiday!
so cool! i got to wake up late.
wow! i got diarrhoea. nothing to show off about.
sit in front of laptop, watched 'Code Blue'
superb show! it's like Obstetrics & Gynaecology Doctors. minus romance.
& a day of stuffing myself with charcoal pills and forcing myself to get well.

Saturday: out with xiaomao!
yes, the effect of 12 charcoal pills did a great job.
mich couldn't make it last minute.
so it's me and xiaomao's dating day.
bugis!
makan-ed at jap eatery, bugis street.
one bottom, one shirt, and a DRESS!
yes, a dress. haha! been some time eh?
after that, chit chat cum camwhoring session, home.
on my way home, i see people preparing to go adidas sundown marathon. sigh.
when is my turn to join.

Sunday: hongwen training plus night outing
surprisingly, when i woke up in the morning, i didn't feel tired.
in fact, i was in a ready mood for training.
i got to join in ti tui! woohoo!
like been some time since i had the chance. plus gearing on my split.
kua~ kuaa~ kuaaa~
never been so shuang for so long!!!

evening, the jurong green and tampines west and nyp peeps meet.
pool session!!!
xie xie lao shi!
not bad not bad.
some chit chat sessions, some laughter and the usuals.
head home, mama preparing for her bk trip.
while papa just got back from vietnam trip.
oh, & papa got me adidas! :)
ilovepapaandmama

No comments: