Saturday, June 04, 2011

closing shift for the past week, too tired to post anything. everything had been fine except for what happened between me and the absolute aunty. am no longer bothered. what for? i've got much better stuffs to do. next week is opening shift, with my original partners. baby and partner! really miss working with them..

this week is busy busy week at home because mama is making dumplings. & i have tons of dumplings to eat at home. prolly cousins coming tomorrow too. which means i need to clear up the stuffs on my table.. have been too many things chucking here there everywhere.

plans for this week (prolly):
meet gx for dinner & get my dearest xiao blue back.
make transistion lens specs!
meet up with love-Z for dinner!!
baby ace & mama shan? if they are free for me. i couldnt look for them for the past weeks coz i've got flu bug on me.

super random post because idk what else to write here.
let's end off with the best conversations that i have in the pharmacy for the past two weeks.

*grumbling that we don't feel like working*
Immanuel: You can choose not to work
Me: Then who is going to feed me?
Immanuel: Then go look for someone to look after you.
Me: I can't find...
Immanuel: PRECISELY, 'coz you are in the wrong place!

*at reception*
Patient: Wow, your business is very good, huh?
Me: Yeah, it's great singapore sales. *rolls eyes*
(in my heart, & i'm doing closing.. -.-)

No comments: