Friday, June 17, 2011

inner peace..

i need to learn inner peace.
i actually broke down in the pharmacy. i'm pretty much shocked by my own actions. the good thing is, only two people saw it. maybe others, but no one dared to comment anything.

i'm angry about my own actions. for breaking down. for not being able to stand on my own feet at that moment. but the worst feeling was, at that very moment, i don't know who i could talk to. i do not know who to look for. who is the person who can really console me at the point of time when i was wiping away my tears? who will answer my phone when i call him or her up?

peter and weepin were not around to talk to me. even if they were around, i think they would have freaked out. they would probably not allowed to console me because the mastermind was their preceptor. i guessed i am lucky they are not around.

thank you maylan who stood up for me. even though i didn't hear you speaking up for me, but i know you tried because you told me.
thank you ching san for giving me all the inhalers that i ordered this week. i swear, if i have the chance, i would have shuff all the inhalers up her arse. but they are too expensive for me to do it.
thank you ALVIN WEE for being the only one there to read my messages and consoling me.

i will show them, by scolding people and throwing your power at everyone doesn't get you anywhere. people might fear for a while, but not forever. what will last, is the good human relationship that both parties maintain.

& that is why i say, i need to attain the inner peace level.

No comments: