Friday, June 24, 2011

Happenings!

been having many happening outings that makes my life wonderful. been out many many nights after work these few days. not next week though. unless someone wants to meet me after 7pm. hahaha.

just spent a HUGE BOMB. like kaboom!!!!! in my pockets. transition lens spectacles plus my school fees. hefty sum of money.. afterwhich, BONUS comes in to recoup my loss. then more outings and birthdays coming up. haha

sometimes, the feeling to train back my stamina and everything comes back once in a while. i get envious when my friends are motivated to work out almost everynight. now who wants to be the good soul to get my butt moving?

oh, i passed my CE lecture, like finally. that's for peptic ulcer. i'm not very sure about TPN though. ohmygoodness!

No comments: