Tuesday, November 15, 2011

hello diary :)
yesterday was the first day i went to blk 7 private pharmacy to learn. not bad. for now. i will be a good girl & learn. & not let people look down on me. :) all the groupings at work are back into the original. i am back to my 'original' partner. sad to say, a lot of my fellow colleagues are laughing at me in a jokingly manner. oh well, guess probably because i am the only one who can stand it for so long. it's ok! i will survive. :)


yesterday was also EinsteinJay's competition. i was practically frantically refreshing forums because he was in a very dangerous position. when i finally know he wasn't eliminated, the feeling was like... PHEW! i finally knew i passed all my modules. HAHAHA!

ending off this random post with a song i like by elton jones.

No comments: