Saturday, December 08, 2007


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO VINCENT NG!!!!!
his actual birthday falls on the 6th december.
but i was too busy to blog yesterday.
so.. i would do it today. heheh
he has been my idol since...
i was 12.
now, i am already 17.
5 years already..
hahaha.
he is my idol forever. ^^V


*****


today is 7th december.
which means..
today is my payday!!!!!
derick choo zhen feng,
i still remember something!!!!
hahahha!!!!!
money money~~


*****


i went to gtm to check if i could collect my pay slip today.
and i found out something that really pissed me off.
that is,
a new part time gal,
is actually wearing my name tag at work.
MY NAME TAG.
THE ONE WITH MY NAME ON IT!!!!
wth!!!!!
i asked SiangTing and LiChao why was she wearing it,
then they told her she shouldnt be wearing my name tag
but should be wearing 'trainee' instead.
then the gal say that there wasnt any more 'trainee' name tags
so SH ask her to wear mine.
GGGRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW CAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?
then i ask SH why is the gal wearing my name tag.
then she say,
since i am not working,
so let the gal wear my name tag.
WTF!!!!!!!!
name tag, to me, is a form of responsibility.
at work, when i wear my name tag,
means i am responsible of what i am doing
i will hold responsible for my own actions.
however,
when someone else wears my name tag,
that will mean that i am holding responsibility for someone else.
when i dont even know her,
i dont know what is she doing.
its not that i think that the new gal will make mistakes and i have to hold responsible.
but,
customers usually recognises names of staffs before recognising features.
hence,
during these two weeks when i am not around,
customers, thinking she is me,
if there were to be any comments,
with my name written on it,
what am i suppose to do?
then,
if MSP were to come
and suay suay kena that girl.. (i hope not though)
then wrote my name
so..
am i going to hold responsibility????
I WONT,
EVEN IF THEY FORCE ME TO!!!!!
stupid SH.
i seriously dont know what is she doing.
after next week,
when i go back,
there better be nothing bad happening that is concerning my name
regarding this matter.
i shall hold her responsible for everything.
i wont blame that girl.
she's new, she cant help but follow orders.
i shall hold SAW SOH HWEE responsible.
for she was the one who asked that gal to wear my name tag.
SH has stepped on another bomb of mine.
besides the things i felt above.
that is,
i dont like people to touch my things,
or even USE them without my permission.
call me selfish, whatever.
one might says that name tag still belongs to gtm, nt me,
so i shouldnt be saying this.
but the fact is,
on it,
it is printed my name.
i have been using it for the past year.
that's why,
i have considered it mine.
and i am still pissed about it.
ggrrr...
>.<>

No comments: