Tuesday, December 18, 2007




okok..
being the one who have the most photos
that was taken during the wushu grading,
i guess i should really post them up soon.
hahah.
photos have been delayed for too long. hehe.
sorry..
anyway.. here goes.


pictures taken on 25th November 2007:
wushu grading

snapped by me at lavender MRT station
while waiting for others to arrive




grading held at HongWen school.
*nervous nervous*




me..
with my white belt...
^^



my wushu buddy.
jingting and me
^^


me and corinne were taking pictures at the same time.
this was from my camera...



while this was from corinne's camera.
haha.
interesting huh??



one of my favourite picture.
tong leis: corinne, me, WeiChong,
plus WeiMun.



the 3 red belt seniors:
WeiChong, Jessen, Jeremy.



series of group photo with white beltees.
enjoy!!!!

the white belt-ees..
hehe.









ttz all of grading pictures i have..
hehe..
but but..
i really enjoyed tt day alot..
it was really a good experience.
^^V

No comments: