Monday, December 31, 2007

wee~~
how about some proper postings..
still without photos???
hahha..
sorry ah..
i've been a lazy girl la..
haha.
have been out of home quite recently..
as in.
i havent really been staying at home doing homework. haha
and i think i have grown fat.
2 consecutive nights having supper at Mac
plus having tze char at 12 midnight has contributed to it.
-.-
that was on 27th la...
went to celebrate ah boy's birthday.
haha.
anyway, his birthday is today..
so~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
although you always bully me
suan me..
beat me..
hahah..
i still be good girl,
wish you happy birthday.
=)))
hahhahahah!!!!!!!!

yesterday, saturday,
was planned off.
so me and family went to parkway parade.
and i bought my star star ring again..
well..
not exactly the same one that i lost,
but.. well.. similar..
so..
i guess i should just settle for it.
hehe.
then,
also went to g2000 to find Kim,
ex-manager.
yeah, she was shocked to see me.
and she asked me how is GTM now..
couldnt bring myself to say alot of things happen..
so in the end i told her the shop was ok~~
haha.
except that derick left liao la..
then now have alot of part timers,
and every day very messy
and go home very late.
haha..
i really dont know what else to tell her..
she say she is no longer my boss.
but..
like what i told Hafizah once,
once my supervisor,
always my supervisor,
i tell Kim the same thing,
once my manager,
always my manager.
for she taught me many things before.
helped me many times.
even though i used to be unhappy with her for some things,
i really thought she can be a good leader in some ways.
and this made me think,
how would GTM be like now,
if she were to be still here.
and not Soh Hwee..
haish..
things past and now s different..
and they cannot be back to the same anymore.
=x

woo..
something worth mentioning..
i went to G2 black label.
next to g2000.
but that shop like no one dare to go in like that..
was super super quiet lo..
and the staffs there wear suits.
even the 'trainees'
not like other normal outlets,
where only manage wear suits leh...
then i tell kim i want work there..
really la..
like super high class lo..
even their hangers are different from normal G2000 outlets leh..
people..
u guys should go and see..
it's like so ....
aarrgghh...
so envious of people working there...
>.<>.<

No comments: