Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008 new year resolutions

2008 is here people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy new year!!!!!!!
though there are many many photos which are not uploaded,
but i promise that they would be uploaded in year 2008.
hahhaa.

okok..
so..
new year new resolutions.
but before that,
let me reflect on what i have encountered this year...

work:
- my work at G2000 continues
and i see people change
people coming in
people leaving
some with smiles
some with negative feels.

i got my first complain
when i did a wrong measurement for the alteration for customer.
i had to pay for the first pair of pants which i did not know where the hell it went to
UNTIL NOW~~
for i was so-called partly at fault for the loss.

i get to know more new friends.
Belinda,
SiangTing,
LiChao,
Priss,
Gaya,
Evelyn,
KaiBoon,
Nuh
Marcus (G2 blu buddy),
Thomas (at Sookee)
some others,
i forgot for now...
=x

more new part timers coming in
making me feel more responsible for what i do
Jacklynn
Angie
TingWen
Gladys
and some others whom i am not familar with

i had new supervisors
i had a new manager,
whom until now,
i try to avoid talking to her
in case i might become pissed

at work,
people complain about me..
saying negative things about me.
i think i have grown to it.
i dont think i shall give a damn freaking care about it.
haha.

studies
- i got my O level results,
with results much much better than i expected,

- i got into Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science
a course which wasnt, in actual fact, my top choice.
BUT i do feel lucky that i have gotten here.

- i entered Nanyang Polytechnic
a new phase of my life.
where i grow older
where the surroundings,
the people whom i meet
makes me grow up
makes me more mature in thinking.
a place where i DO actually quite enjoy

- i got my first laptop
which cost me a bomb
but worthy.

-continuing of wushu life
JingTing and i planned not to continue learning wushu anymore.
but in the end we continued.
and we didnt regret.
coz,
though we begin from the most junior rank,
white belt,
we learn many things besides the tao lu.
especially team work
between the white beltees.
we went for our first grading.
and we got promoted together.
to green-white belt.

- studies...
the first time i study so many science related topics at a go.
first time i thanked the fact that i actually took A Maths during TPSS days.
first time i took exams with high expectations for some subjects
but some results turned out to be a disappointment.
first time i take a lot of things very seriously.
first time attending lectures,
but half of them, i was sleeping through.
first time skip lecture,
first time skip tutorial,
but still scored a distinction in the end.
;p
haha.
first time i almost lost my admin card
which also led to the the fact that i almost lost my thumbdrive.
which might mean
i may lose EVERYTHING
well, practically.

others
- precious memories between me, WengYan, MiaoRu, Michelle.
we had more outings and gatherings together.
our friendship continues to grow.
and this shall continue as the days, months, years pass.

- pocket money
i am very proud to say this
that i have not been taking any pocket money from my parents
for the past 12 months.
and this shall continue
for as long as i hold a job.
=)

-new handphone
i got myself a new handphone
though it is paid by daddy and not myself,
but i shall repay daddy everything for it.

- meeting Vincent Ng
how could i ever forget this????????????
i saw my idol of 5 years.
at Toa Payoh Indoor Stadium
in august.
still i must say
thanks lots to HongYi and PeiShan
or else this wouldn't have happen.

-Mi Lu Bing chasing
mi lu bing chasing continues.
together with Vincent Ng chasing.
but not so crazy la...
haha.

-earning of my own pocket money
i have been earning my own pocket money for this past year.
and the things i spend on
are most of them,
what i earned myself.
im quite glad of this.
as this sort of makes me think before i splurge.
=)

- love life
sad to say,
i have not meet my prince charming this year..
BUT~~
being single is nice too..
haha.
at least i have my friends with me.

- eye-candy
i dont want to classify him under 'love life'
coz it would be weird.
anyway..
some people might know more than others.
with Michelle, WengYan and MiaoRu knowing the most and best,
i guess there isnt really much things to say now.
except that he isnt my eyecandy anymore.
i had my share of fun going down all the way to Toa Payoh to find him
i have had my motivation to work hard from him
i wont forget them all.
but i would also not forget the time when i see him smoke.
the time when...
well..
it shall not be disclosed.
he ain't my eye-candy anymore.
but he shall stay as one of my friends.

ANYWAY~~
i got a new eye-candy ma..
haha.
yeah, PRINCE!!!!!!

-birthday
how could i forget my own birthday????
i had my first celebrations 1 week before my birthday.
which, coincidentally,
was my lunar birthday.
haha.
celebrated it with
JianWei, Derick, Claire and Wendy.
and i turned 17 happily.
=)
even though i will not forget that
i was unhappy the next day due to some things.
=x

-tong lei
how could i forget them??
haha.
WeiChong,
Corinne
HongYi
my 3 tong lei-s.
sharing wushu passion with me.
=)
and also literature ( HongYi and Corinne)
=)

ok.. it's 2am+++
i have work at 12 later...
i need my bed...
*snores*
nights people~
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: