Friday, January 11, 2008

300++ push ups left my arms trembling.
hahaa.
but it was really worthy la.
me, Corinne, JingTing, Skye were really hyper about it.
because of 1 simple reason:
we want the goodie bag,
that has the event shirt,
and a $8 GV movie ticket.
hahah.
that was our motivation to get 3000 push-ups.
the 4 of us went down as long as there was an empty slot.
and it did not matter if we had just did it or whatsoever..
i think we had a time when we went down 4 times in a row.
AND WE DID BETTER THAN THE GUYS OK????
haha.
we redeemed our goodie bag like..
in 1 hr time?
haha
that was fast right??

guest appearance was Vincent Ng.
was thinking i might be able to see him.
so Corinne suggested that i print out the photo of him and me.
and ask him to help me autograph on it.
and i really did that.
in the end,
they announced that Vincent Ng would only be there at 3pm.
and that was the time i had to leave.
coz i got Organic Chemistry practical.
then ZhenWei told me
someone say Vincent Ng could not make it.
i was like so happy lo.
coz i would not miss the chance of seeing him ma..
in the end,
JingTing messaged me,
tell me her friends saw Vincent Ng.
and ZhenWei told me is that person who told him made a mistake.
grrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spoil my mood.
i want to see vincent ng de leh~~~~~
=x

No comments: