Monday, January 14, 2008

the truth is finally out.
and i just feel so dumb and stupid to realise it only now
despite several warnings from derick.
i have always thought that M is better than L,
as there is lesser internal conflicts.
how wrong could i be??
and what happened that night...
seriously,
i am very very very disgusted.
and i am very thankful that derick was there to company me.
or else i really dont know how am i going to suffer the night in silence.
know what??
now i seriously know the meaning of HYPOCRITE.
and i hope that those people's mouth will rot away.

i repeat, i am really disgusted by u guys de behaviour.
大的这样,小的也这样。
know what??
i am speechless.
seriously i am.
especially towards the ‘小的’

i cant believe that at this point of age,
u can be like this already.
i kept quiet throughout the night.
not only because i am speechless by the topic.
it was because i know in myself that that person is not what u guys describe.
everyone has their own reasons for doing what they did
and what they say.
i only know that u guys dont know him enough,
and hence,
made some judgements.

when people say thiings,
u guys follow,
and put in ur opinions about him.
and i mean, negative opinions.
but who remembers the time when he treats u guys nicely???
huh??
anyone???

i dont think i want to touch on this topic anymore.
to me,
it is very common found everywhere
but this time round
i seriously cant take it deep down
because the pinpointed person is someone

whom i respect most
and someone who i look upon as a teacher.
and a someone who, as far as i know,
to some extend, at least knows how to appreciate my hardwork.
someone whom i regard as a trustable person.

i dont think i can really bring myself to talk to such people for the time being.
and for this,
i really have the urge to leave this place.
an ugly place.

lots of thanks to:
Andy (my new fren at WT) for ur OT 15 minutes just to listen to my grumbling about the shop.

Thomas for sneaking into GTM to talk to me for a while, even though ur manager was there, and u might get caught. in addition, kept consoling me by telling me that 'the day is going to end soon', when it wasnt even 8pm at that time.

Derick for coming to find me after seeing my message, and also wait until i finish work to be my rubbish bin. hear me pour out everything, accompany me wait for bus. of course, not forgetting the fact that u actually help me with the stocks so that i can go off earlier.

U GUYS BRIGHTEN UP MY DAY
=)

THOSE PEOPLE
For spoiling my day.
good job.
=X



No comments: