Tuesday, December 18, 2007


























kids are just so easy to pacify...
this small little guy..
i duno what's his name..
he's my mum's friend's grandson.
they call him 小臭臭 or
小不点
dont ask me why..
haha.
i dont know...
*shrugs*
but i just know he loves the camera alot alot..
he simply loves my 3.2 alot.
haha.
and this cn be told from the pictures above bah..
hehe.
hopefully,
can see him soon again..
haha.

*****

havent really been blogging for quite some time..
until now..
hahaha..
i am now recently Black Sugar Macchiato-ing
王子~~
i have so many things to do on hand..
i mean.. studies la..
reports, projects..
blah blah...
but i am really not in the mood la..
hahaha...

*****

dumbdumb messaged me last night..
but i only received them today afternoon..
i slept early ma..
hahah.
cannot blame me.
haha...
i want go watch 黄金路 already.
ttz all for now bah.. hehe
tata~~

No comments: