Tuesday, November 10, 2009

hoohoo!
blog blog blog~
i wanna blog about saturday before i forget. heheheh!

first, work.
actually that day got fever clinic de.
then in the end dun have.
then in the end have again. LOL!
i was like running here and there between both sides la.

i was damn suay on that day too.
first, the pharmacy system was down.
and if that is not troublesome enough,
i got locked out of my own account too.
ITD was too busy to help me.
& took them like whole morning to get me logged in once again.
hahahahah!
by the time they got me logged in,
it was time for me to take my bag & say byebye liao. wahahahahah!
& if that was not enough,
i stupidly and dumbly cut my own finger with a pair of scissors,
& ended up with a bloody finger that got bandaged up in the treatment room.
the nurse even came over to pharmacy to look for me coz she thought it was a super deep wound.
(eh, pain leh, even though in the end say it was superficial cut)

secondly, IVP.
chiong-ed down to NP via bus 74 from Hougang.
thanks to SzeHui & Fanny & Coach GuangYao for the tips.
by the time i reached, was over half time.
caught the long weapons, soft weapons, sparring & team.
woohoo to Team NYP.
we got overall second.
YEAH YEAH YEAH!

toured around NP a little while finding my way to sports hall.
sorry cousin, no offence, but.
i felt a little glad that i am not studying in that school la.
hahah!
after the whole competition, shared cab with QJD.
he came around when sparring time. 
a 'wonderful senior' who rushed down to watch his teammates compete right after his booking out.
hur hur! LOL!
& a 'sweet' senior who helped his junior carry his weapons & help me carry my bag
coz i am like sooo lazy to carry it while my back is aching like shit.
(eh, he should feel honoured that i let him carry that precious adidas bag hor!)
LOL!
actually was suppose to share with JT, CW and YT.
but ended up split cab coz no one willing to take 5 people.
dropped QJD off at Hougang, then i cabbed back to TM to meet family.
super ex can!
totally forgot about this thing called 35% surcharge lah.
but luckily i still ok with the cab fare.

lastly, family night.
met family (except daddy coz he got wedding dinner)
for SWENSENS dinner.
jie jie treat leh!
hahah. know why she treat?
coz i have been bugging her to treat. hoho!
swensens was nice nice nice!
after that went to optic shop.
i was supposed to get my contact lens solution.
but the shop discontinued it.
& i ended up buying a new pair of specs.
-.-!!!
my intention was just to let jie jie see which one i wear look nicer.
ask her if the red one is nicer or the white one.
in the end,
i thought i like white nicer while everyone says red is nicer.
blah blah blah..
anw,
i ended up with white coz i still think i like white better.
then i bought it liao.
OMG!
and 200+ bucks just flew away like this.
hahahahah!
but ok la, this amount of money.. is sooner or later de. heh!

& yes, this is my wonderful yet tiring saturday. heh!


No comments: