Monday, November 02, 2009

i dont know why am i posting this now. maybe due to emo-ness.
had a small chat with kor kor last week.
& it was a happy & depressing chat.

happy;
because it has been a long time since we last chatted.
it's not always that kor kor come look for me for a chat lo.
haha.
& because he got what he wanted.
he has a bright future
he knows what he wants in future.
& he has gotten it.
congrats.

depressed;
because on the other hand,
i dont know what i want.
my future is grey.

i dont know where to go.
many ask me, would i want to further my studies?
& i say, yes, if situation allows.
i know i still have 3 more months. but it seems like it's time to think about it le.

mr chong asked where would i go
nithyia asked me if i would go back to HP
& many others...
my reply is still idk.

study? where?
NUS? let's face the reality.
Private? how about the time and the cost per module?
Aussie? for 4 years. can i make it?
& the cost of going aussie.

aussie used to be in the back of my brain. i wont even think of it.
but now i am actually thinking of it.
but, can i afford? in terms of finance & abilities.
come on la, i am not that smart.
what if i can't make it there.
would i come back crying?
unless i go marry a billionaire who will sponser me to study there.
& even if i repeat, i still can survive.
-.-!

work?
as what?
PT?
pick, pack and dispense drugs for the rest of my life?
10 years down the road,
20 years down the road,
30 years down the road,

i am still picking, packing, and dispensing drugs.
like what i have done during attachment.
would i be contented?

as a PT, no matter where i go
my job scope will never change.

with a pharmacist license, i can do more than just cooping myself in a place.
a different environment, & i can learn new things.
comparing a polyclinic, hospital & retail.
see the diff?
can i do the same if i am a PT?

haiz...

No comments: