Saturday, November 07, 2009

work:
yeah, let's continue blogging about work.
it's into week 10!!!!!
week 9 has just ended.
next week, we are into dispensing already.
yeah yeah!
it has been fever clinic morning shift this whole week.
not bad. time pass quite fast.
i surprise myself by always being on time for work.
being the third person to reach HP after Mr Chong & Uncle Ahmad
(they always reach at 0730 de.)
& that's not because i cabbed there unlike my first 8am shift.
even though i have been snoozing my alarm clock for the whole week.
leading to me running to interchange to catch my bus. heh!

well well.. 
guess what.
next week, i am going to fever clinic again.
haha. but next week is afternoon shift la.
2 straight weeks at fever clinic.
i hope the third week, i am not there as a patient.
OMG. choi! *touch wood*

this whole week, i am having break on my own because of different timing with Khairul.
feel so lonely lor.
i miss gossiping with him,
i miss bitching in front of him.
yesterday, we went to mac mac to have dinner.
gossiped, bitched, & laughed at lots of things.
things that happened at OPD when i wasn't around,
things that happened at Fever Clinic when he wasn't around,
sharing our different experiences... 
laughing our heads off.
creating scandalous rumours among ourselves.. *shhh*
attachment life is great when you have a super great buddy.
yeah! :)

i don't care if they are reading my blog or not.
i trust that they do not stalk me.

me:
somehow,
sort of realize that i only come to cherish things when i have lost them.
& the problem is, i don't learn my lesson.
& that is why i have been losing so many precious things.

you know what, 
the promise i gave you.
i have always kept it. really.

i've got a feeling;
all along, you think that i would not mean it.
i would not keep it.
but the fact is, all along, i have always meant my word.
i have always remember what i promise you.
& i have always been keeping my word.
but have you?
不是我食言, 是你先放弃我。
how many weeks have passed?
how long has the very very very last promise been given & yet still not fulfilled?
i once wrote that i will not ask you for it.
i won't.
you are one irritating person who is messing up my emo life.

entertainment:
finished 仁心解码 quite long ago.
the ending was a little stupid.
that time actually want to watch 下一站,幸福.
introduced by Evelyn.
but it's still a new show. so i am waiting for it to finish airing le then watch ba.
hahaha!
the bored me is now happily watching Forensic Heroes all over again.
yes! 法政先锋!!
watching that show makes me miss lab coat days.
working at OPD now, i wish that i have a white coat like the pharmacists.
the long sleeves one.
so formal, so cool, so shuai.
watching Forensic Heroes makes me wish that i can put on my white coat, working in lab.
but aiya, i've come to a conclusion that i am not fit to work in wet lab. haha!
&&& did i tell anyone that when i watch that show,
the person whom i admire most is Tim-Sir?
simply love his brains. the walking encyclopedia. 
hur! how i wish i have brains like him.
& Khairul & I have come to a conclusion that the fastest way to become a walking encyclopedia
would be:
burning BNF and Martindale and stir them into water and drink it up.
hur hur!!!!!  

No comments: