Monday, November 16, 2009

tired. boohoo~

i thought sat would pass smoothly.
i thought Mr White would give me better luck at work.
i thought i thought.

& really, everything passed quite well.
until the last 10 minutes.
'scolded' by doctor.
spoil my day.

now, i hate warfarin. i hate ACC.
stupid irritating pills.
rarr rarrr!

monday onwards, it's week 11.
2 more weeks.
i am tired.
i wanna try something new.
i dont want to do picking and packing for the rest of my life.
i rather go in front and sit with one dispenser and learn dispensing.
at least i learn something new.

monday, 16th nov.
shall be one of the happiest time in my 3 months of attachment.
coz it's time-off day.
i claimed all the 7 and half hours i have into one day off.
great!
i shall rot myself to the last bit. :)

No comments: