Sunday, February 21, 2010

3 weeks of retail, END OF ATTACHMENT!!!!

alrights!!!
for the past 12 weeks, my status was:
no work on every saturdays.

my current status is:
no work EVERYDAY!!!

hahaa. simple logic: because i have ended my attachment!! yippeeee!!!!
hahha. i am like a free-er now. lol!!!

anyway, retail had been a good place. at least for me. so i didn't really understand why some people say retail is not nice. maybe it's the memory job. oh well, that was ok with me coz at least people there wont scold you if u forgot where things are. and i liked there tons coz i got to see tons of atas drugs and feeds and dressings. but i thought 3 weeks was like super short. there are still tons of stuffs that i have yet to learnt!!!! that is like the only regret in retail. oh well, too late for regrets. it's over already.

12 weeks of Hougang,
12 weeks of SGH.
had been great. really.
there had been bad times. like seriously bad times.
but well, we learnt from it, don't we?

don't ask me where will i wanna go in future.
hoho!

No comments: