Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Chingay 2010, outings!,back to NYP :)), misc

hello dearest! i'm back! haha!

this week is cool!!! let's start from friday...

19th feb:
after work, met RQ and JT and YT to go chingay. lots of jokes de ok..
first, yt was late. then everyone almost took the wrong way because yt say 'follow the crowd' haha!!
then we had to walk a superrrrrrr long way to reach our destination.
then we had a hard time finding our destination.
and we kept complaining. hahah!
then we found our seats,
then they took the pom pom and started making fun with one another and someone. ssshhhhh!!
then the show started and we start watching, lots of comments. lots of wow-s. lots of photos, many things. & my phone went flat. -.-
then the show ended, and we went to makan subway. lots of bets made. haha. then went home. funny jokes made thanks to yee tian and his short-cut ways of talking. ASK ME!! hahah!!! or RQ also can. and JT!!! lol!!!
oh, & i saw some friends whom i knew from the golf event. but i think they couldnt recognise me. hahhaha!

& the end of friday

20th feb:
started off with GRPS early in the morning with a bad sore throat.
-.-
actually intended to be assistant of an assistant coach so no need talk so much. but ended up i took a group of 11am kiddos. haha. yes, i talked at the top of my voice. ouch to throat.
class ended at 1230. off with RQ to green line.
she went to aljunied.
i went back to, of course, tampines.

reached home, slacked around.
fever a lil'.
melissa called for help with g2 stuffs.
met her @ tm, brought her to shopping.
fever a lil' still.

after that, met Derick Choo @ interchange,
went to bedok blk 85 for good food.
yes, not feeling well still.
bus-ed down, chit chat lots, laughed lots.
met JianWei and ordered food. those unhealthy food.
yeah, they told me to 以毒攻毒. hahah!
Der's food is definitely the most most most healthy one. OMG!

with JW and him,
recapped lots of stuffs.
many things that JW did not joined in, we told him.
many things that JW forgot, we refreshed his memory.
he left too early le la. & me and Der stayed too long le. HAH!

most of the time, we were also talking about our future.
and their army lives. it's interesting to hear them say about it,
especially when they are in 2 totally different environment.
hahaha.

classic:
me: 我昨天毕业了!!
Der: 我一年前毕业了!!
JW: 我两年前毕业了!!
-.-
talk about them throwing me cold water on my face. TSK!!!
time passed the fastest when we enjoyed the most.
after full night of fun, home sweet home. :))

oh oh oh!!!!
& i forgot to mention--
Jian Wei said that he is willing to sell me his 32gb iPod Touch to me!!!!!!!!
hahahh!!!! wee~~!!~~ :))))))
hahahahha!!! let's wait till he ORD first.
meanwhile i can save some money.
heh heh heh!


JianWei!!



Derick Choo!!



me!!



YIP JIAN WEI!!
if you are seeing this,
UR SKILLS FAIL LE LA!!!
hahahahah!!!!
coz it's blur. haha!
but better than nothing la. LOL!
& the end for saturday

21st feb:
woke up at 715.
prepare for hong wen training.
SHUCKS! couldnt even get out of bed.
last night's good food...
以毒攻毒,毒死自己.
fever, blocked nose, and forget le.
msg coach, rq and i fell flat on my bed.
slept till 11 plus. daddy woke me up.
drove me all the way to NUS to submit my application forms.
YES, I FORGOT THIS WEEK IS LAST DAY OF SUBMISSION. like totally forgot.
thanks rq for reminding me.

after that went home, went to some place with daddy.
then went for training after popping some pills again.
as usual, self-medicate le. -.-
blah blah.. training.. taught kids.
home sweet home.
& the end for sunday

22nd feb:
met nel, went school.
collected testimonial from ms yong.
submitted log book.
but log book kena rejected. coz lack of one signature.
*FAINTS*
need to make my way back again.
transport fee no need $$ like tt. grrrrrr
oh well, my fault.

anw, im happy today.
because i got to wear
t-shirt, shorts and slippers to school!
oh my favourite combination.
oh, i miss those days. hahah!
& the end of monday

No comments: