Sunday, February 28, 2010

future

I have rested for a week. now my butt is getting itchy, & i feel like looking for stuffs to do. my head is getting bigger. i don't know what is the future holding for me. should i continue this track? or should i just change track?

change track? change to what? i don't even know what i can do with a general science degree in the future. research? forget it la. nurse? maybe? since singapore needs nurses too.

remain as pharmacy track? like what? be a PT for 10 years, and become senior PT? & continue to pick and pack for my future? further studies? what if NUS doesnt want me, which is a high possibility. overseas? well.. let's see how first ok.

JW is right. even if i go overseas, also must make sure the uni is Grade 8 recognised. if not study already, come back, i am back to square one. waste time, waste effort, waste money, waste everything.

Mr Chong is right. either i waste 3 years of study life to change track, or i waste my whole life doing something that i don't like. so back to first question. change to what track??

i still like medicine. i know tt in me. maybe it's because i have been studying for some time, and i know a little about it. so when i look at medicine, i know what i am doing. but i like dispensing too. i like it when i do the right stuffs during dispesning and stuffs. oh well, who doesn't.

and now there is another problem popping out. where should i go? how & where. i believe in following my heart. will people understand? or i shouldn't believe in what people think, and what they view.

someone please tell me.
which is easier--
look for a rich boyf and get married,
or making a decison of the above?

No comments: