Monday, October 01, 2007

work again.

it's all about work again.....

saturday: actually i am supposed to be at men side de. but ladies were more busy than men. so kally asked me go over to help them. then he told me, he will call me back when men side needs help. that didnt happen throughout. coz i was stuck at ladies throughout. then something pissed me off. my customer wanted to transfer a dress from other outlet to tampines, because she wanted to buy it. then my colleague helped me called up Seiyu, and they said they would transferred it down for us. after a few hours, Seiyu called us, KaiWen answered the phone, then they told him to tell me that there was a customer at Seiyu who wanted that dress, so they gave her that dress. then i am supposed to call up other outlets to find other outlets to transfer it down myself. DAMN IT!!!! i booked it first, they gave me their word that they would transfer it down, and now this shit. i was damn pissed off, my 'before-then-ok' mood was ruined lo. then i complained to almost everyone about it. and i cursed Seiyu to close down. derick said that would be impossible. so i changed my curse. i hope they will not hit anymore of their target. from this month onwards. luckily, Wendy Tarm was there. she heard what happened, and called up Seiyu and had a talk with them. and i got back the dress. and Seiyu transferred not only one, but 2 for me. haha. I WIN!!!!! luckily, wendy was there. woohoo. Seiyu sucks. i am going to mess up their outlet one day.

after work, went to blk 85 for supper again. because it twas claire's last day.kally kor kor came also, then he treated us most of it. hhaha... was yummy-li-cious. of course la... hahah

sunday: had morning shift today. only got gerwin and me. it was ok la~ then there was this quite good-looking guy who came and bought a french-cuffed shirt. haha. he damn cute.. reminds me of the 'gotcha' host. he spoke with english accent also. haha. then when gerwin left me all alone in the shirt when he went to the toilet, then someone wanted to pay, someone wanted me go into storeroom check stock for pants, i need go over opposite side to help that good looking guy check his shirt. but i couldnt go anywhere. stuck. instead of complaining and grumbling, like what people usally would do, that guy actually laughed at me and said, 'oh, you are being left alone, huh?' hahah. so cute la~ then he was like in a rush or something like tt. he didnt take his change. and it was 1 dollar lo.. hhaa....

then i worked OT for 2 hours. actually my shift is till 6pm, but i work till 8pm, as there were a lot of people. because of the voucher things la. my leg was damn tired, i was mentally tired too. then i crossed over to men side that time, i accidentally buang into someone, whom i didnt see, coz i was looking at ladies side, at who was making the sensor sound. when i buang onto that person, my first reaction was, 'oh, i buang-ed.' then i walked another way to go back men side. i didnt even know who i buang into. LOL. nv say sorry also. haha. then that Thomas saw what happened, the he told me, 'u walk never see clearly, happy happy knock into people de ah' something like tt.... i got nothing to say. except '我真的好累阿'..... haha. 2 hours OT really no joke. especially when i have to go over ladies for a lot of times.grr......

这个世界根本不需要恐怖份子, 因为ladies本来就是恐怖分子了。。。 其实,男人有时也不例外。。。
今天终于知道‘临时抱佛脚’的意思。新加坡人就是有这种态度,也完全发挥了kiasu精神。导致我今天要加两小时的班。 累到快看到星星了~~~~

No comments: