Wednesday, October 03, 2007

random post.

this is going to be a very very very random post. because i really have nothing in mind now. hahha. i have only 30 bucks left, and i have exceeded my this month's pocket money. this means, i have less pocket money next month. about 170 bucks for next month. INCLUDING 52 bucks of bus concession. oh my god. i dont know how am i going to survive man... people, this month please please dont ask me go out shopping. pay day is not here yet, but i am still going to be broke when it arrives. with only 30 bucks left till 7th october, i am not going anywhere bah. where can i go? tomorrow got DND, i have to top up my ez-link card, then cab fare at night.... all the way from orchard to tampines. it is so going to cost a bomb lo. then weekend still got work. dinner need money also ma..... supper no need le. go home eat whatever i can find already. hahha. i think i am going to stay at home for the next few days le. but, staying at home is going to be very sian. because that sister of mine is having her PSLE. that means, no television in the living room. no blasting of radio in the living room. no computers on with loud speakers. well, my lappie is not included la... hahah. tv, i can watch in my room. radio i can use the one at my table. but... so many restrictions, i dont know what i can do lo. cannot this cannot that. shit man! during my O lvl days, the tv in the living room was blasted on the whole day, the computer was on with loud speakers blasting together with the TV, and the radio was on the whole day. when i complained and grumbled about it, no one gave me a damn. grrr......... nothing to do. yeah, i am rotting at home. i really have nothing to do. i have cleared everything i can clear already leh. haish....

No comments: