Tuesday, October 09, 2007

time table is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
school on monday is cool.
only 2 hrs of practical on IT for life science.
i hate tuesday.
school is from 8am to 6pm.
shit tuesdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wednesday is whole day practicals....
hope it's fun.
thursday also 8am start sch
hahaha.
and ends at 5pm.
darn thursday too.
friday.... 6pm too.
with KuanKo's 3hr of biostatistics lecture.
yes.
Kuan Ko, 3 hours.
god damn freaking 3 hours....
how to survive?????????????????
haish........
*****
Nuh bully me just now.
he asked me to mop the floor,
while he wipes the mirror.
how can????
i want wipe mirror de lo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in the end,
of course is i get to wipe the mirror....
hahahhahahah.....
=)))))
thomas low got disturbed my me just now.
because i close shop le,
he still havent.
hahhaa.
he almost went crazy with my counting down-s....
muahahaha.
disturb me some more la.
bleahs!!!!!
he aint reading this.
so...
who cares~~~~
hahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: