Monday, October 08, 2007

this is my 260th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
coming 24th will be the second anniversary of this blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woohoo!!!!!
haha.
i didnt get to pack stock today.
stupid nazron didnt come for work.
then there wasnt enough people outside.
so i cant pack stock.
=(((((

*****

kim was nice today.
because we had nothing to do around 8pm plus,
then i kept grumbling...
i want bubble tea.
and she let me go buy!!!!!
hahaha.
but i was busy with the alteration, so i didnt went.
when i wanted to go,
there were a lot of people in the shop,
then i couldnt go.
but before closing,
there wasnt much people,
then she let me go buy bubble tea
hahah.
kim is very nice.
^^V

*****

celebrate belinda's birthday today.
hafizah came down.
woots.
hahah
belinda will be leaving on 9th. sad.
next time who shall i call out to if i cant find my stocks?????
who will be packing the cartons????
who will help replenish stocks?????
belinda~~~ stay la.......
hahaa.

*****

i was happy when soobee told me that after belinda is gone,
i am the only one who can help with stock packing.
hahah.
i am also happy when she says i pack stock very good.
hahha.
kim praises me too ok????
she see the stocks i packed yesterday,
and she said i very good.
hahah.then i get to eat dinner at 4pm.
hahahhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am proud that they praised me.
now, i like to pack stocks even more,
though it makes me tired.
^^V

No comments: