Saturday, October 06, 2007

wing tai dnd

some pictures i got in my phone for the DND on 3rd october.

taken at g2000:

senior part-timer, derick and me.
i took with others too,
but wasnt with my phone.
so couldnt post it up.
=x



the wing tai 'school logo'
haha.




my invitation card in the form of jotter book.
the logo is i paste anyhow de.
after the whole dinner.



stupid derick choo kept putting the 'school rules' in front of me.
>.< 'No vomiting on school grounds or risk a fine of S$850.' i love this rule. hahha.


pretty gal, LiChao and me.
she is my 大姐,
but derick choo kept calling her 阿嫂 because she is older than him for a few months.



derick choo and me.
he is my '二姐' cum brother.
haha.



my lucky draw number
0404.
such a nice number,
but did not let me win anything.
haish... sad.
=x
>.<
the souvenir given by wing tai retail.
looks nice.
hehe
^^






the dnd was fun. i went to meet the others at tampines mall at 5pm. but, i forgot to bring the invitation card. then i had to went all the way home again, and took the card. tired me out lo... we cabbed down to meritus mandrin hotel. quite bored when waiting to be seated. so we looked around, and saw alot of people in 'cute' uniforms. coz our theme is 'back to school'. a lot of people wore the japanese uniforms. then i saw someone in kia kia's wear. haha. ken liew, our general manager, really wore a general uniform. hahah.derick wore so formal, that wendy tarm was stunned when she saw him. kally kor kor also wear formal. haha. black label somemore. blah blah.... during performance time was the most funniest de lo. ken liew and lele quek 'dance' very funny. especially ken liew. omg... i dont know what to say. but really made us laugh until breathless. the food was ok~.. i like the mayonnaise prawn. but the scallop was really very balnd. then that stupid derick dont eat seafood de, and gave me all the prawn. ok. he was good enough to peel it liao, then give it to me. and say what, bcause he good, so he give it to me. bull shit lo. hahah. blah blah blah.... then the cheesecake is actually ok de. but because too full le, so never finish it. but there was a dark chocolate stick. of course i eat it. hahah. and ate derick's share too. hahah. blah blah... luck draw didnt get me anything. apple ipod nano, plasma tv all dont have my share. sad. after that took mrt home. reached home 12+, abt 1am i think.... then sleep, prepare for chalet the next day. hahah

=))))

No comments: