Wednesday, December 09, 2009

awww...
if work isn't as tiring.. FYP is making my life more tired.
it's just like sleeping pills. it's better than any drugs that causes drowsiness.
once the cover is open, my eyes are closed.
hoohoo~ why is my topic so... -.-!!
why isn't it warfarin? maybe i could find something fun out of it?
& worse comes to worse, i will hate warfarin for the rest of my life instead of loving it.
hur hur!

i'm tired. idk why. it's not as though i can't cope with SOC la.
it's alright, it's fine. really! there's nothing there that makes me hate there, not even dislike.
but.. aiya, there are some things that cannot be written here.
*pm me if curious. haha*

i've got some photos that i want to post. but, yeah, as usual. L-A-Z-Y.
other days bah. haha!

psst, i am looking forward to tmr. know why? heh heh heh!!!! :))
i think almost everyone knows la. LOL!

ps: WHERE THE HELL IS MY REPORT BOOK? OMG!! IT'S ACTUALLY SOMEWHERE, WHERE????!!!!!!

No comments: