Monday, December 28, 2009

both rounds of training today was kinda special.

morning @ HW;
with the exception of 2 rounds of taiji,
i didn't train much after that,
coz i helped guide a lil' boy with his taiji.

somehow or rather, after that,
suddenly i feel that it really has been a long time since i taught kids Taiji.
& i somehow or rather missed the kids @ GRPS,
even though they always make me puke blood. hahahah!
speaking of which, i haven't see my xiaomoomoo-s for so long le! :(
HAHAH!

did kong tui practice with them after that.
condition no good;
apprarently, my thigh muscles have not wake up.
so after 2 rounds,
my butt hurts for the rest of the day.
boohoohoo :'(

night @ Tampines West CC;
got my results!!!
:))
as expected.
got my red-white belt.
:))

towards the end of a lesson,
a small mei mei came up to me & ask me,
可以教我五步拳吗?
*stunned*
hahah.
first time i met such things,
i really don't know how to react.
LOL!


No comments: