Saturday, December 12, 2009

hello, boredom leads to blogging.

i am broke, like seriously. hahah!
can u imagine, i actually went to work with only 5 bucks in my wallet?
just so nice for a lunch. cool!

& there's this irritating little sister of mine going ga-ga over her Twilight guy.
she & her Jacob. idk how to spell his name la..
& i told her, everytime she speaks of Jacob, she reminds me of that particular brand of biscuits. HAHAAHAH!

i am trying my very best to be a good girl,
doing my assignment which should have been done long time ago
but now, while doing, i realize i cannot read Mr Chong's handwriting.
i need to go back and ask him once again. haiyo!!!!!!!
maybe i shld just take a picture of it, and send it to him & clarify with him through technology.
omg, randomness...

i've got tons of stuffs to do. idk how am i going to finish them all. hahah!
read my journals, collate stuffs for fyp presentation, finish up my assignment, cut hair, shopping for new stuffs, wrap the presents, do my nails... HAHAHA!

merry x'mas in coming. i've got my presents ready. have you? hahahah!

it's 5pm now, & i have yet to start on FYP. how nice

No comments: