Wednesday, December 23, 2009

why am i feeling so tired everyday?
tsk tsk.
i've got a feeling my caffeine tolerance level is increasing.. sigh!
work is good, great.
this week is nice. i hope it continues to be like this till thursday. hahah!

i'm having fun doing dispensing.
my first round of dispensing @ basement wasn't great.
thanks How Tze, 没有跌到哪里会走得远. i'll rmb that. :))

second round of dispensing with CuiWei wasn't that bad.
third round of dispensing with Julia wasn't that bad either.

maybe is different people, different expectations bah;
maybe if she had left me on my own when faced with that problem, i would have solved it myself. coz it's not as though i couldn't faced it. i was just.. maybe a lil' nervous..


today wasn't bad either. got to counsel usage of Nasonex.
Mr Chong taught me the counselling points before..
he made me counsel him the usage of it leh.. how to forget.. LOL!
& i saw a new atas smoking cessation drug.
a drug not taught in my books before. hoho!
& i got to photocopy the PIL. the patient was nice enough to let me do that. heheh!

tmr's starting work @ 9.30am instead of usual 8.30am.
but ending work @ 7pm instead of usual 6pm. *pouts* HAHA!

i'm date-less on christmas eve. LOL! any dates, anyone? HAHA!

No comments: