Wednesday, December 16, 2009



i miss my
long long long long long long long long
hair!!!!!!!!!!

i miss that long long tail of mine.
sobx!!!!!
i dun like the hairdresser that cut my hair this time round.
i prefer the previous one.
oh my, why did she close down her shop?
TSK!

i want my long hair back.
how long am i suppose to wait?
hahah!

mommy, daddy, small sister are leaving for thailand on friday.
together with aunties, uncles, grand auntie, grand uncle and cousins.
practically the whole LIM family.
well, except for me, and jie jie.
let's imagine this:
while they are happily shopping away and enjoying their life in Thailand,
i am slogging my butt off at SGH.

i miss shopping!!!
i feel like going overseas for a short break.
i feel like going shopping.
i feel like going for movies.
i feel like going for movie marathon even.
oh well, my list is just going on and on and on,
while i am broke like shit!
eating grass. mooooooo~~~~


No comments: