Saturday, December 26, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

i love my christmas this year.
because i've got loads of presents! :))

everyday reach home,
& i've got presents on my table waiting for me.
heheheh!
friends & family around me are spoiling me rotten with loads of chocolates & adidas stuffs.
weeeee~~!!~~
:))

family is back from thailand.
& i've got lots of presents too~ hahah!
i love it when they are back,
because i get to be 'model' with the clothes they bought back.
& the process of fighting for new clothes with my sisters.
MWAHAHAHA!!!!

okies, i've uploaded pictures from some recent outings.
first up,
Merry Christmas '09 @ Hougang Polyclinic.
not all pictures are here, but all from me are in FB.
enjoy~






uploading 4 of the most favourite pictures of mine.
heh heh heh!
not in sequence of favourites though.
& i'm still waiting for more pictures!

like the ones in Charmane's phone.
us with the huge pillar,
the PS0701's favourite!
and some group photos!!
where where where are our group shots??!!??
LOL!!!

me & irritating slacker in Lily's camera, i think.
argh! photossss!!!!
hahaha!



No comments: