Wednesday, November 07, 2007

forgot to blog about the main thing that happened at work yesterday. which is, my ai ren came down to visit me at work!!!!!!!!! woohoo~~~~~~ coz i complained to her that she had not been visiting us and so long never see her already.. so she came down yesterday. haaha.. really miss her alot alot.. and she become thinner le. of course, still as beautiful.. hahha!!!! miss her lots. haha. that made my working mood better, especially when working with XXX will really piss one off.

yesterday i did something that made me feel bad. KB came down after his course, then he was waiting for me to fang gong. but in the end, i forgot to tell him that i already ask my dad to fetch me le. hah. in the end, he was like waiting for 4 hour plus abit for nothing. hehe. sorry ah.. =x

just finished drawing my plant cells last night, then in the end today i find that i draw until a bit too big. then i erase it off.. now, i dont have the mood to draw the cells le. as in, not in the 'drawing mood' to draw the cells. hah. sian. must wait for the mood to come first.. dont know when.. =x

No comments: