Tuesday, November 13, 2007

i havent really seen u for a long time
i havent talk to u for a long time
i havent been receiving messages from u for a long time
am i thinking too much,
or is it really because of the last message...

u disappeared for a period of time once...
i got used to it after a while..
i didnt really gave much care that time..
but after a while, yeah, i did gave it a damn.

now, i do hope that u would not disappear again...
i would not want to get used to it again...

it's true that ur appearance these few weeks did not make much difference to me.
but i guess recently it does..
when i am faced with so many problems.
and i realise that i've always been telling you them.
u were once my rubbish bin
one whom i can tell all my problems.
now, we arent even talking.
u cannot even see my gloomy face...
and ask me what's wrong..

i really dont know what to say now....
randomized...

dont ask me whats wrong...
coz everything is very wrong.

No comments: