Sunday, November 04, 2007

heyhey.. hahah i am very very very proud of myself today at work. haha. because i tided the storeroom.. the g2000 blu part. haha. the very very sastified feel came from the part whereby i actually really changed the positions of some of the stocks, to make them look like the way i want. shirts with shirts, skirts with skirts, blouse with blouses.. blah blah... haha. proud of myself. hehe... but i KIV-ed lots of stocks. i just threw them out whenever there wasn't enough space for the stocks that i want. though there wasn't a lot of styles, but just one style can make me headache already. because there were a lot of pieces. then when i KIV-ed them, i have to count them one by one.. it is like.. manually count them, and there are hundreds of them lo.oh my god..... haiyo... like that, when i was tidying the store room, i am very happy, but when i am doing the KIV, i got like regret regret le, coz 早知道不要 KIV 这么多了... sians.... somemore not enough cartons lo... ggrrr... i shall continue them tmr.... i dont have the mood to serve customers. i shall spend my days in the storeroom instead. cool!. i love the storeroom now. muahaha. i shall help it do a 打扫除 these few days. muakaka!!! derick is going to pang seh me soon. sad seh... like tt no one will pei me eat supper after work, no one will entertain me at work, i've got a rubbish bin less at work, no one will company me eat dinner at 4pm.. not fair la.. then i become senior part-timer? i dont want. later people talk talk more ok la.. i want go slp le..

No comments: