Thursday, November 08, 2007

yeahs... back to blogging... these few days had really been very hectic. work, school, everything la.. though i had my timetable planned out nicely about what i should be doing everyday, i havent been keeping to it... sian lo. practicals were ok bah.. the reports fang mian jiu... haha. *guilty* i think i should really do my things during break time again.. as in.. REALLY do them and do them well. haha. oh yah... took some photos during practical lessons... but i am just too lazy to upload them... tired la.. next time bah...

today had training. sad to say, i wasnt in a good condition. and really disappointed in my own performance. didnt even do the li he tui properly lo.. couldnt even touch my own hands. sad... gong li quan part.. haish haish.. what eric taught last week were all given back to him. *guilty* then could not really follow what he did lo.... today followed up abit already, but when we did it one by one, i thought my performance really sucks big time lo... easily distracted, then could not get the movements right blah blah.. and grading is like 2 more weeks??? like that how to get gold??????? aarrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!! me and corinne actually filmed skye and jiang da demonstrating gong li quan.. haha. i shall view it everyday.. like tt next week should be can remember bah.. haah

corinne told me that tonglei was feeling down and wanted to talk to me.. coz i would know what he was going to say. but i wasnt online last night. made me feel so bad lo.. haiyo... then now i online he not online... hope he is doing fine. tong lei.. cheer up!!!!!

i can only say,
i want to leave thing to fate.

No comments: