Saturday, November 03, 2007

happy belated birthday to me -- 12102007

yeah.. im very very very late in posting these pics...
but cannot help it la..
had been real busy ever since school starts.
havent really settle down proper until few days ago. haha




our donuts
michelle's: lotus blah blah (forget the name) + double choc
miaoru's: apple cinammon + double choc
wengyan: raspberry + double choc
me: spicy cheese + raspberry dark choc.



our drinks...
i like this picture...



our drinks...
all double straws.
hehe.



xiaomao cut her donut....



and eat them...
hahahaha
yummy yummy donuts.. ^^V



mimi had the honour to be fed by me.
hahaha!!!!



me happily eating away my donuts..
yummy yummy~~
hahah.
^^V



my donuts + my candle
special. =))))))



me, donuts + candles = happy day outing.
^^V

went home with 1 dozen of donuts.
picture shows one missing spicy cheese donut
and 1 missing double choc donut.
eaten by me.
muahaha....

sure miss them lots. ^^V

No comments: