Thursday, November 22, 2007

i have been losing my sleep these few nights. and i think this is continuing, when never-ending reports pile up, when common tests are coming. haish... just last night, i almost went crazy with my biochem report. i thought of using excel to plot the graph, but i didnt know how to plot the best fit using Excel. so i plot it manually. in the end,i also dont know how to plot best fit manually. -.- in the end, felysssia teach me how to plot the best fit in excel. so i used excel. then the values gave me such a big headache, in the end, i did one report, using my home PC, and my notebook together. mummy say i do big business. hmm.. blah blah.

im now with corinne, at her SCM talk. coz i dont know what to do. and i seriously dont understand anything about what they are listening. when everyone is like paying so much attention to it. haha. i seriously like my SCL better. haha. at least i know what i am doing there, rather listening to logistics thingy, which is giving me the -.-??? look.hahha

No comments: