Saturday, November 10, 2007

okok.. after finishing with the pictures, here is my... diary of the day. actually is 2 days la..
firstly, yesterday:

8th november:
deepavali day. it's a public holiday, but i gt work. AND IT'S FULL SHIFT!!!!!!!!!!!
damn tiring yesterday lo.. plus i wasnt in a good condition.
i didnt clear the bin of clothes at all lor!!!!!!
am so disappointed with myself... l
uckily there wasnt any stocks.
the whole shop was in a total mess, as though it was sales period, though it wasnt...
i stand by the fitting room duty the whole day since the crowd came.
before that, i changed the mannequin's clothes.
but i felt that the top looked weird.
heck care.
anyway, i stood the fitting room the whole day trying to clear everything, but no avail..
=(
i was really tired,
so towards end of day, KB took over me,
then i went to tidy up the G2 side.
tired tired~~
luckily, derick and LiChao worked full too.
accompany me.
but LiChao like falling sick le...
must take care~~
then derick.. haha.
he work full, then went for break.
we got our pay, and he like rich liao..
actually agreed to my suggestion of having our lunch at cafe cartel,
even though i say he treat me.
-.-
in the end still end up at U-taste ma~...
then dinner time, when i suggested for fun that we go Hans,
he actually really went lo..
but take a look at the menu only then no more liao.
hahha. too ex.. cannot la~~~
but he promised me that he will treat me to Ramen 10 when he gets the job at Espirit. YEAH!!!!!!
i hope he gets the job.
haha.
then i shall burn his pocket.
hahah...
*evil grins*
oh ya oh ya....
i simply love derick's PSP!!!
coz gt that car racing game, which made me got hooked.
then i pester him during both breaks for his PSP..
of course he got let me play. haha
actually i position 2 de..
but end up last.
coz i was speeding,
then the police car buang me..
>.<>

No comments: